A focus on enhancing leadership skills.
The Management Team Member is a program for the Top Executive and his or her management team.
It begins with a 3 Day Boot Camp, to…
- help with the development of alignment, engagement & accountability within management team
- help you understand and implement “DISC” employee assessment tools
Next we will hold quarterly sessions focus on enhancing leadership skills, management strategies, organizational culture development and annual planning.
3-day Management Team Boot Camp
- Monthly Top Executive Forum Meetings
- Annual Top Executive Strategies for Success Retreat (2 days)
- Quarterly Top Executive Coaching Sessions
- Bi-annual Management Team Coaching Sessions
- Annual Management Team Business Planning Workshop
- Annual Managers’ Strategies for Success Workshop (1 day)
How the Program Works
Awareness & Understanding, Commitment & Accountability
- Practical proven tools to support implementation of a performance-enhancing infrastructure that gets everyone working together and focuses on profitable growth.
- Integrated follow-up coaching to ensure proper installation of the tools and systems associated with the program.
- Diagnostic tools with direct employee feedback and bottom-line performance measures.
For your employees
Increasingly consistent answers to critical questions:
- What are we trying to do?
- How are we trying to do it?
- What contribution am I expected to make?
- What are the implications for me of success (and failure)?
For your business
An evolution of your company’s culture towards:
- Greater accountability for results
- Increased pride in and commitment to company performance
- Better understanding of acceptable (and unacceptable) behavior
Would you like…
- A culture of accountability, shared values and aligned focus, with a bias for purposeful action.
- Everyone knows what is expected
- Everyone accepts responsibility for achievement
- Everyone knows what is and isn’t accepted behavior
- Things get done when they are due
- People work together towards a common goal
- Supervisors aren’t afraid to speak frankly about performance shortfalls
- A company that is working well from top to bottom
- A company that allows you the time to focus on the Top Executive issues rather than day to day implementation?
- A company that is more responsive to the market and competition?