Become a Forum Leader
Renaissance Executive Forums Colorado has been in business since 2003, and we are dedicated to becoming the preeminent provider of Peer Advisory Boards and related services in Colorado.
Currently serving the Front Range, we have members all over the Denver metro area, as well as many cities north of Denver.
Our ultimate goal is to have at least one forum group in each major town in Colorado. This expansion means we will adding staff over the next several years.
We offer our Forum Leaders
- The work you do through Renaissance Executive Forums Colorado makes a real difference in the lives of the members you touch.
- There is no more stimulating and challenging environment for personal and professional growth, both for our members and our franchisees.
- Through our process you will have the opportunity to facilitate Top Executives seeking to take their business to the next level.
- Renaissance Executive Forums Colorado offers a proven business model with world-class training, excellent sales and marketing tools, and support that is second to none.
- Our Colorado marketing and operational strategies are innovative and results-driven. We have developed proprietary programs such as the Performance Management Program, Performance Insights diagnostics, and Strategies for Success retreat, top rated tools for developing personal and professional goals.
- Our proven business model can be adapted to your own style and offers the ultimate in flexibility. You’ll have the freedom to work when you want along with the opportunity to earn a solid, stable income while building equity.
- Your success is our success and we take every opportunity to help you achieve your goals.
- This unique business allows you to help others without the intense travel and transient nature that traditional coaching and consulting generally entail. You will have the control over where you spend your time.
As a Forum Leader, your day to day role will be to network and build forum groups, host marketing forum events and conduct quarterly one-on-one coaching with your members.
Forum Leaders will have access to all consulting based products of our franchise, including Leadership Training, Performance Insights Diagnostic Tools and Strategies for Success.
The Ideal Forum Leader Candidate
- An experienced executive
- Well networked, with a Proven sales and marketing background
- Enjoys teaching and facilitating
- Strong drive and enthusiasm
- Charismatic, sincere, and humble
- Love to help others grow and succeed
Think you have what it takes to become an Executive Forums Colorado Forum Leader? We’d love to hear from you!